Friday, March 14, 2003

...feelin' groovy

It's a nice day today. warming in Chicagoland.

We started the day listening to the Beatles "A Hard Day's Night" and "Beatles IV" albums.
"It's ok until you start singing", my son sez

On the way to work, I choose to walk on the street,

 not through the underground station, as I've been wont to do in the cold.

On the street I see all the people's faces I've been missing all winter.

At the corner..."Isn't your head cold?" a nice older man (well, he's older than me) asks, as we cross the street.
"Not today", I reply with a smile.

I almost miss the elevator, but dash in at the last moment, 

to a nice smile of the woman facing me in the car.
(and she's very nice looking too.)
This morning I get a dark Sumatra coffee...just because I'm feeling groovy.